EarlyOn Program Educator
EarlyON Centre operated by E3 Community Services Inc.
Location: Collingwood, ON
Closing Date: November 17, 2023
Salary Range: starting at $20.69 per hour
Application Method: Submit cover letters and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The EarlyON Child and Family Centre is seeking to hire a Part Time Program Educator to provide programs and services for families and caregivers attending our main and satellite locations. The EarlyON Educator will work as a member of the EarlyON Child and Family Centre team to support early learning and development by providing experiences that build responsive adult-child relationships and encourage children’s exploration, play and inquiry, supported by How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years. This is a part time position working 22 hours per week. Hours are flexible and may include some weeknights and Saturday mornings.
We value diversity and hire from all backgrounds for our organization.
Requirements for the job:
Early Childhood Education degree/diploma and a member in good standing with College of Early Childhood Educators (RECE) OR equivalent training/ experience
Experience working directly with young children and families
Clear Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen
Current Class G Driver’s License
We offer a competitive compensation package, including:
- Workplace accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site training
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
Assets/Special Factors of the Position:
- Strong facilitation and written skills
- Knowledge of childhood development and age-appropriate programming
- Knowledge of available community resources
- Awareness of and sensitivity to diversity/special needs issues
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be familiar with the Ministry of Education’s pedagogy “How Does Learning Happen?” document
- Current First Aid/CPR certificate
- Current Police Check and Vulnerable Sector Screen
Come join us today and see what a difference you can make in the lives of others!
Submit your application:
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process.
If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.