Full Time Registered Early Childhood Educator – E3 Community Services Inc.
Location: Alliston, ON and satellite locations
Closing Date: December 30, 2022
Salary Range: $20.48 per hour
The EarlyON Child and Family Centre, Alliston main site location is seeking to hire a Program Facilitator to provide programs and services for families and caregivers attending our main and satellite locations. The Program Facilitator will work as a member of the EarlyON Child and Family Centre team to support early learning and development by providing experiences that build responsive adult-child relationships and encourage children’s exploration, play and inquiry, supported by How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years. This is a full-time position working 38 hours per week. Hours are flexible and may include some weeknights and Saturday mornings.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE) with knowledge and expertise in child development and play and inquiry based learning
- Current First Aid/CPR certificate
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Police Check and Vulnerable Sector Screen
Assets/Special Factors of the Position:
- Strong facilitation and written skills
- Must be familiar with the Ministry of Education’s pedagogy “How Does Learning Happen?” document
Come join us today and see what a difference you can make in the lives of others!
Life’s too short for the wrong job!
E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children, and adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Tots ‘n’ Tykes Day Care and EarlyON, as well as services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
Benefits while working for E3:
- Health, dental, life, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits for full time employees working 37.5 hours or more per week
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Time Away from Work Policies (i.e. vacation, personal time, floater days)
- Opportunities for personal growth through company supported training programs
Covid precautions – Please note that a rapid antigen test will be performed before starting work for successful candidates. Applicants are required to provide proof of full vaccination (completed 2 doses at least 14 days prior to starting work) when submitting their resumes. We will not consider applications without vaccination proof.
Submit your application:
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process.
If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.