Families have repeatedly told us one of the biggest barriers to moving from vision to reality is finding housing partners in their community.
“Finding your Housemate(s): Implementing your Housing Vision” is meant to support people who have a plan, are ready to implement their plan, and need to find others with similar visions.
During this session,
- You will have the chance to share your housing vision with other families
- You can connect directly with families during this session
- You can continue a private offline conversation with families should you choose
Event Hosted by E3 Community Services. E3 Community Services strives to Educate, Enable and Empower persons served, our staff and our community. Our primary service responsibilities are to support both adults and children in getting full value as participating citizens in the community. E3 embraces the principles of inclusion, integration, individualization and community acceptance.
Facilitators for this event are Kelly Casey of KC Professional Services with over 30 years of experience working with people in the developmental services sector, helping to develop creative housing solutions with people and their Network of Support. And Katherine Pickard, Housing Navigator with Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) who supports the goal that people may have for individualized and person-centered housing using tools and re- sources found within the DSO housing toolkit.
How can we support you after this session?
- Help you create a person-directed plan (if you don’t have one)
- Consult and provide you with tools to work through details
- Lead formed groups to assist moving forward with a shared housing vision
- Connect you with others, provide you with resources, ideas and examples from learned experiences
This event will take place on December 2, 2021 from 6pm – 7:30pm. For more information and to register, please email email@example.com.