Full Time Registered ECE
Location: Collingwood, ON
Closing Date: January 3, 2022
Salary Range: $16.78 per hour plus potential enrolment in wage enhancement grants when provided by the County of Simcoe for an amount of approximately $4.00 per hour (based on historical averages).
Application Method: Submit cover letters and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This full time position will work 37.5 hours per week at our Tots ‘n Tykes childcare facility. The RECE will be part of a team responsible for the supervision and coordination of a toddler or preschool playroom. This educator will work in accordance with all policies, procedures, program statements and follow the centre’s view on play, curriculum goals and approaches. The RECE will ensure the safety and physical wellbeing of the children and will develop and implement daily activities, routines and contribute to the effective operation of the program.
Life’s too short for the wrong job!
E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children and for adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Day Care and EarlyON, and services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
We offer a competitive compensation package including
- Workplace accident insurance
- Manulife health/dental and life/AD&D benefits for FT staff working 37.5 hours per week
- Employee Assistance Program
- An extremely generous vacation entitlement
- Time off through floater days and personal leave
- On-site training
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
- Early Childhood Education Diploma (ECE)
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Standard First Aid, infant, child CPR and AED current certificate
- Clear Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen
- French language proficiency would be an asset
Assets/Special Factors of the Position:
- Experience in a child care setting
- Familiar with the How Does Learning Happen, the Think, Feel , Act and the ELECT documents
Covid precautions – Please note that a rapid antigen test will be performed before starting work for successful candidates. Applicants are required to provide proof of full vaccination (completed 2 doses at least 14 days prior to starting work) when submitting their resumes. We will not consider applications without vaccination proof.
Come join us today and see what a difference you can make in the lives of others!
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resource Services of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.