Hospitality Worker – Part Time Seasonal
E3 Community Services Inc.
Location: Wasaga Beach, ON
Closing Date: July 15, 2022
Salary Range: $17.08/hour
Application Method: Submit cover letters and applications to: email@example.com
E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children, and adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Tots ‘n’ Tykes Day Care and EarlyON, as well as services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
Summer positions we are currently looking to fill:
We have an exciting seasonal opportunity for a Hospitality Worker at our
Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites, located in Wasaga Beach. This position will work 18 hours a week with an opportunity to pick up extra shifts as needed.
What will you be doing?
The Hospitality Worker will be responsible for taking, cancelling and managing guest reservations through phone-in and on-line requests. Answers inquiries about the motel and the surrounding area. Welcomes guests and resolves issues if they arise. Prepares daily paperwork. Checks that the motel exterior areas are clean and prepared for the day. Assists with housekeeping as needed, ensuring the motel rooms are cleaned and prepared for guests. This includes removing all linens and trash from a room after a guest leaves, and thoroughly cleaning the bedroom, kitchenette, and living area of the suite, prior to remaking the beds and preparing the rooms for the next guests. Completes laundry as needed. Must follow COVID-19 protocols during the period of pandemic. This is a part time position with a guaranteed 18 hours per week plus more as needed.
There is a requirement to work varied hours and days during the week including
weekends, evenings and days. Shifts will include statutory holidays as needed.
The ideal candidate will meet the following educational requirements:
- Must be:
- a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*; and
- legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulation
- Covid precautions – Please note that a rapid antigen test will be performed before starting work for successful candidates. Applicants are required to provide proof of full vaccination with the vaccination passport/QR code when submitting their resumes. We will not consider applications without proof of vaccination.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided if required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process.
If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.