Are you looking for a role that allows you to change a community? Are you seeking a position where you will mold a new strategy and allow an organization to bloom? Join E3 Community Services Inc., a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children, and adults with developmental disabilities. The organization has expanded to include innovative support programs for the broader community, offers a Child Care Centre, and ensures financial support with a ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
E3 is seeking a dynamic part time (.5FTE) Marketing and Communications Manager. The ideal candidate will report directly to the CEO and will have expertise in marketing across all modalities, and be responsible for developing integrated marketing/communications strategies, for our non profit business as well as our supporting social enterprises. He or she will develop innovative fundraising plans to ensure competition in the market, including the annual golf tournament and other new events for the area. He or she will seek out appropriate grants and develop proposals and be an active member of the management team working to seek out innovative solutions to take us into the future. He or she will initiate and build on constructive working relationships with others including external colleagues, families and community groups to address immediate needs or specific issues. He/She will work with the Strategic Plan to broaden our reach within South Georgian Bay and within the province. The successful candidate will excel in communications (oral/written), computer literacy, project/brand management and analytical skills, and will possess significant experience in social media marketing and fundraising.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Health, dental, life and accident benefits
- RRSP plan for part time and full fime staff
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Time Away from Work Policies (i.e. personal time, floater days)
- Supportive and collaborative working environment where we encourage and value continuing education and personal growth
The ideal candidate will have the following education/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent training or experience
- Expert knowledge of Social Media tools and analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and graphics programs
- Proficiency in written language – English, French (an asset)
- Proven self starter with sound judgement and decision making ability with evidence of innovative, critical and logical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple conflicting demands
- Diplomacy, tact and ability to negotiate deliverables with user community and colleagues
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and use of vehicle to support travel
- Ability to travel off-site
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com