E3 Community Services Inc., which is located in Collingwood Ontario, is recruiting for a Director of Finance. Reporting to the C.E.O., the Director of Finance, a key member of the senior management team, will provide strategic leadership and guidance and will be responsible for all financial reporting and controls.
The Director of Finance will be responsible for:
- Leading all financial and accounting functions, up to and including the preparation and presentation of audited financial statements.
- Leading the budgeting process, ensuring a cohesive strategy that will support the achievement of a positive cash flow.
- Facilitating the creation of all financial reporting, including preparation of reports, financial modelling and cost projections and the presentation of these at committee meetings, including the Board of Directors.
- Overseeing and evaluating regulatory compliance with internal and external parameters for the company, ensuring that appropriate financially related internal controls, policies, procedures and practices exist and are regularly evaluated.
- Leading year-end financial processes through the development of a schedule for all interim and year-end analysis.
- Coordinating internal and external audit processes, providing support to resolve issues arising from these analysis.
Key Benefits the Company is offering:
Comprehensive Benefit Package
RRSP Plan with Company Match
- Recognized Accounting Designation (CGA or CPA preferred)
- Minimum of five (5) years experience post designation
- Related experience with Government Approved Budgets would be an asset
- Experience using Adagio Accounting Software
- Strong Leadership and Organizational Skills
- Ability to build and lead an effective team
- Demonstrated computer software proficiency
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver on deadlines.