E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children and adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Day Care and EarlyOn, as well as services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay motel.
Why Work for E3?
E3 Community Services Inc. is a rewarding place to work. Whether you are interested in working as a front line staff member providing care for the people we support or in a position at the head office, E3 provides employees with a sense of pride and accomplishment. We strive to educate, enable and empower not only the people we support but also our employees.
We offer a competitive compensation package including
- Health, dental, life and accident benefits for employees who work 30+ hours/week
- RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- An extremely generous vacation entitlement
- Time off through Floater days and personal leave
- On-site training
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
Employment Services is seeking a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic Employment Consultant to join our team. The Employment Consultant supports job seekers to explore, obtain and maintain meaningful employment opportunities through job exploration, pre-employment training, skill and job development, job retention and on the job coaching. The position requires connecting and collaborating with community businesses to increase awareness and assist in finding the right job match to meet employment needs. The successful candidate will support the development of an individual employment plan; maintain accurate individual and agency records; act as a liaison between internal and external contacts; maintain current standing in required courses; keep up to date on agency information, policies and guidelines and maintain professionalism in all aspects of duties.
This position will work 40 hours per week and may include evenings and weekends.
- University or College Diploma in Social Services or equivalent
- Current NVCI certificate or willingness to obtain
- Current Emergency First Aid and CPR
- Valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License and a willingness to use your own vehicle for work purposes
- French language proficiency would be an asset
Assets Special Factors of the Position:
- Professional sales skills may be transferred to the field of job development
- Knowledge of Employment Legislation
Come join us today and see what a difference you can make in the lives of others!
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.