The scope of this position cuts across a range of a dozen programs and several hundred staff. The Master Scheduler will provide operational support to the agency by liaising with supervisors and scheduling employees to maximize safety and cost effectiveness. The Master Scheduler will approve and schedule time off requests and address staff shortages that are both planned and last minute according to agency policies. An excellent benefit package is included. This is a full time position for 40 hours per week.
- Post secondary education or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years experience maintaining schedules within budgetary constraints.
- Criminal Reference Check/Vulnerable Sector Screen.
Assets/Special Features of the Position:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Current valid “G” driver’s license and reliable transportation to be used during work is required.
- Demonstrated computer skills with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Advanced skill level working with databases is absolutely essential.
- Basic understanding of Employment Standards Act.
- Superior ability to work as a team player.
- French language proficiency is an asset.