This is an awake, night position which includes supporting three people on site as well as the care and maintenance of the home. The location is situated in Wasaga Beach. The staff person is also available for emergencies for two individuals living off site. The schedule is 32 hours every two weeks, working every other weekend as well as scheduled shifts during the weekdays.
- Minimum two year Human Services Diploma (SSW, DSW or equivalent)
- Current First Aid/CPR certificate
- NCI certificate
- Experience would be an asset
Assets/Special Factors of the Position:
- Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation
- French language proficiency an asset