E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children, and adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Child Care Centre and EarlyON, as well as services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Human Resources Assistant with strong administration and communication skills to fulfill a 6-month, full-time (37.5 hours per week) contract with the possibility of an extension. The purpose of this position is to provide a wide range of support to assist Human Resource Services in meeting their mandate. Confidentiality is paramount.
You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will display good conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and a good working knowledge of the relevant employment legislation including an understanding of the current issues in Ontario today.
What experience/education do you need?
- Post-Secondary Education in Business or Human Resources, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good understanding of employment legislation in Ontario and Canada
- Ability to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Ontario Driver’s License and the use of a vehicle to support travel
- ability to travel off site for work
** Because of the current public health emergency, work location can be remote. This can change depending on the situation.
Benefits while working for E3:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Time Away from Work Policies (i.e. vacation)
- Opportunities for advancement and personal development
Covid precautions – Please note that successful candidates must provide a negative covid-19 test done within 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Here