E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children, and adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Child Care Centre and EarlyON, as well as services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a customer service focused Payroll and Accounting Coordinator to take on the responsibility of a broad range of payroll services for our employees. The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Finance. Key responsibilities will include confirming employee time; processing bi-weekly payroll; issuing ROE’s; administration of the RRSP plan and the financial administration of benefits along with reporting as required. This is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours per week from our main office in Collingwood.
The successful candidate will be a proven self starter and have excellent knowledge of payroll legislation and employment standards. As well, he or she must have demonstrated knowledge of integrated computer payroll, human resources and accounting systems.
What experience/education do you need?
- Degree, diploma or certification in payroll, accounting or business would be an asset
- 2-3 years of experience working in a finance department processing payroll
- Excellent knowledge of payroll legislation and the Employment Standards Act
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated ability to compose routine and non-routine correspondence and reports
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze and resolve problems
- Proficiency with Ceridian Dayforce an asset
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail
- Valid Ontario Driver’s license and use of vehicle to support travel
Benefits while working for E3:
- Health, dental, life and retirement benefits for employees working 37.5 hours or more per week
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Time Away from Work Policies (i.e. vacation)
- Opportunities for advancement and personal development
Covid precautions – Please note that successful candidates must provide a negative covid-19 test done within 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Here