E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children, and adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Day Care and EarlyOn, as well as services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay motel.
Why Work for E3?
E3 Community Services Inc. is a rewarding place to work. Whether you are interested in working as a front line staff member providing care for the people we support or in a position at the head office, E3 provides employees with a sense of pride and accomplishment. We strive to educate, enable and empower not only the people we support but also our employees.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- An extremely generous vacation entitlement
- Time off through Floater days and personal leave
- On-site training
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
The EarlyOn Centre, Alliston is seeking an energetic and creative individual to help facilitate a variety of programs that support children from birth to six years of age and their families. The applicant must be knowledgeable about child development, family systems and community resources. The successful applicant will be expected to work flexible hours including the occasional evening and weekend shift. This is a 22 hour a week position.
- Registered Early Childhood Education diploma RECE or related diploma/degree
- Minimum 2 years experience working with children and families
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR certificate
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen (within one year from date of issue)
Assets/Special Factors of the Position:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills written and oral
- Confidence working independently
- Working with a family centred focus; work in a diverse work environment
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- Some experience with group work and group facilitation skills and experience
- Flexibility, relationship building and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the French language would be an asset
Come join us today and see what a difference you can make in the lives of others!
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.