E3 Community Services Inc.
Registered Early Childhood Education Teacher
E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children and for adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Day Care and EarlyON, and services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
Why Work for E3?
E3 Community Services Inc. is a rewarding place to work. Whether you are interested in working as a front line staff member providing care for the people we support, working within our children’s programs or in a position at the main office, you will be rewarded with a sense of pride and accomplishment and the ability to impact others in their daily lives. We strive to educate, enable and empower not only the people we support but also our employees.
We offer a competitive compensation package including
- Workplace accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- An extremely generous vacation entitlement
- Time off through floater days and personal leave
- On-site training
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
The successful candidate will:
This full time RECE position will work at our Tots ‘n Tykes childcare facility in Collingwood. The educator will be part of a team responsible for the supervision and coordination of a toddler or preschool playroom. He or she will work in accordance with all policies, procedures, program statements and follow the Centre’s view on play, curriculum goals and approaches. The RECE will ensure the safety and physical well being of the children and will develop and implement daily activities, routines and contribute to the effective operation of the program.
This position will work 37.5 hours per week.
• Early Childhood Education Diploma (ECE)
• Registered and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
• Standard First Aid, infant, child CPR and AED current certificate
• Clear Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen
• French language proficiency would be an asset
Assets/Special Factors of the Position:
- Experience in a child care setting
- Familiar with the How Does Learning Happen, the Think, Feel , Act and the ELECT documents
Come join us today and see what a difference you can make in the lives of others!
Covid precautions – Please note that successful candidates must provide a negative covid-19 test done within 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resource Services of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.