The Supply Staff will be part of a team that is responsible for assisting in the day to day operations of a playroom in accordance with Child Care and Early Years Act, policies, protocols and procedures of the centre.The individual will ensure the safety and well-being of the children, guide child directed and teacher supported activities and assist with daily care taking routines.
- Standard First Aid, Infant/Toddler CPR and AED
- Current Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen
Assets/Special Factors of the Position:
- Early Childhood Education Diploma would be an asset
- Registered with College of ECE would be an asset
- Experience in a child care setting
- Only candidates who are able to provide the supporting documents will be considered
- French language proficiency would be an asset
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).