The Residential Team Lead will meet regularly with his or her POD manager to discuss scheduling needs/vacation/stat planning and to take a lead role within a designated pod. He or she will assist the scheduler in filling schedules and determining staffing needs as well as filling in where needed to backfill, last minute call-offs within their POD, including weekends and off hours when they are on shift. The Team Lead will provide supervision and support to individuals living in a group home setting in all aspects of daily living including personal care, domestic skills, home maintenance, money management, use of community businesses and resources, recreation, medical, medications and safety. He or she will participate in the planning process for individuals and assist in development of strategies to achieve the plan. He or she will follow up to ensure that RV’s, goals etc. are completed. This is a two year position which will be evaluated at the end of that time.
- DSW or equivalent social services diploma
- First Aid/CPR certificate
- NVCI certificate
- French language proficiency would be an asset
- Valid Driver’s license and access to one’s own vehicle
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen
- Minimum of two years work experience at E3 Community Services Inc.