This temporary, full time position will work 35 hours per week filling a maternity leave from September 2017 until February 2018. The Child Care Teacher is responsible for the supervision and coordination of a toddler or preschool playroom in accordance with all policies and procedures of the centre. This individual will ensure the safety and physical well being of the children and will develop and implement daily activities, routines and contribute to the effective operation of the program.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma (ECE)
- Registered with the College of ECE
- Standard First Aid and CPR certificate
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen
Assets/Special Factors of the position:
- Experience in a child-care setting
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).Apply Here