Life’s too short for the wrong seasonal job!
Are you interested in business and looking for meaningful work in an office environment? If you said “yes” then we may have the seasonal job for you.
E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children, and adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Day Care and EarlyON, as well as services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
Who are we looking for?
The Business and Administrative Support Seasonal staff member will assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of critical data systems within the organization including staff training, resource library and client records. Additionally, the student will provide support to the administrative team in the areas of records management, web maintenance, technical supports and general clerical duties.
General duties would include:
- creation of PDF’s from staff training databases
- Database entry
- Filing (paper and electronic)
- Assisting in creating videos and training material
- Use of standard office equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well developed computer skills: MS Office, databases, email, spreadsheets etc.
- Knowledge and experience in database development would be an asset
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- French language proficiency would be an asset
- between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment;
- a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*; and
- legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations.
Position is available for 8-16 weeks, working 35 hours per week beginning in May 2021.
**Please note that all successful candidates will be asked to have a negative covid-19 test within two weeks prior to their start date. If hired you will be thoroughly trained in our agency covid protocols and procedures before starting work.
Come join us today and see what a difference you can make in the lives of others!
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply Here