E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children, and adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Day Care and EarlyON, as well as services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
Are you who we are looking for?
We are looking for passionate youth to work as part of a team of Program Facilitators who are responsible for the supervision and management of a playroom in accordance with policies and procedures of the EarlyON centre. The youth will ensure the safety and physical well-being of the children, implement age appropriate activities and assist Program Facilitators with daily routines at our main centres and at outreach locations. The position will work 35 hours per week for 8 weeks starting in May 2021.
- Courses in Early Learning and Child Development or a related field of study at the college or university level
- Current criminal reference check with vulnerable sector check completed within last 6 months
- First Aid and CPR
- Experience in a licensed child care setting
- between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment;
- a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*; and
- legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations.
**Please note that all successful candidates will be asked to have a negative covid-19 test within two weeks prior to their start date. If hired you will be thoroughly trained in our agency covid protocols and procedures before starting work.
Come join us today and see what a difference you can make in the lives of others!
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.