Casual Registered Early Childhood Educator
E3 Community Services Inc.
Location: Collingwood, ON
Closing Date: October 31, 2022
Salary Range: $16.95 – $21.18 per hour
Application Method: Submit cover letters and applications to: email@example.com
This is a casual position and the person will work at our Tots ‘n Tykes childcare facility as needed when other staff are off on vacation or personal time. The RECE will be part of a team responsible for the supervision and coordination of a toddler or preschool playroom. This educator will work in accordance with all policies, procedures, program statements and follow the centre’s view on play, curriculum goals and approaches. The RECE will ensure the safety and physical well being of the children and will develop and implement daily activities, routines and contribute to the effective operation of the program.
Life’s too short for the wrong job!
E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children and for adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Day Care and EarlyON, and services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including:
- Workplace accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- An extremely generous vacation entitlement
- Time off through floater days and personal leave
- On-site training
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
- Early Childhood Education Diploma (ECE)
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Reggio Emilia inquiry based play curriculum
- Familiar with child self regulation strategies
- Standard First Aid, infant, child CPR and AED current certificate
- Clear Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen
- French language proficiency would be an asset but not required
- Covid precautions – Please note that a rapid antigen test will be performed before starting work for successful candidates. Applicants are required to provide proof of full vaccination with the vaccination passport/QR code when submitting their resumes. We will not consider applications without proof of vaccination.
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process.
If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.